Tuesday, October 27, 2009

NFL survivor pool - week 8 and 9 strategy

I'm heading to Hawaii tomorrow for ~2 weeks, and I'm not bringing my computer, so I'm going to discuss weeks 8 and 9 now.

In week 8 I think you should go with San Diego (vs. Oakland) or Chicago (vs. Cleveland). Both of these teams are huge favorites this week and neither team has any games remaining on their schedules worth saving them for.

In week 9, Indianapolis and New Orleans have the biggest projected blowouts on the schedule. However, the next few options are good as well and New Orleans and Indianapolis both need to be saved for future weeks when they will be the only good options. So, in week 9 I'd go with San Francisco or New England who will be playing their easiest game left on their 2009 schedules.

So, pretty simple stuff, right? I'll see you for week 10!

4 comments:

  1. Hawaii for 2 weeks?!?! Ok....I am jealous. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info and have a great time in Hawaii!

    -Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still alive after 9 weeks. I've used Bal,Atl,NYG,SF,CHI,PIT,GB,WAS,PHI. Can you please tell me what your looking at for Week 10. I'm thinking MIN is the way to go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tony,
    Use Minnesota for week 10.

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010 Zach Samuels

links to this site are welcome, but copying and reposting of the contents of this page are not permitted without express written consent from the author.