Monday, September 28, 2009

2009 NFL Survivor Elimination Pool - Week 4 update

All our week 3 picks won easily. Week 4 picks will be coming up either tomorrow (Tuesday) or Wednesday. If anyone else is alive and has a different set of winners than the ones listed below, then let me know which winners you have used and I'll let you know what the model says for your week 4 pick as well.

Entry NameWeek 1 WinnerWeek 2 WinnerWeek 3 Winner
Tony/CodyBaltimoreWashingtonPhiladelphia
JohnnyIndianapolisWashingtonBaltimore
RyanGreen BayWashingtonBaltimore

2 comments:

  1. I find it tough to decide whether to take the Bengals at Browns or the Giants at KC. I am curious to see if your model has a different game in mind. Looking forward to the blog report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used New Orleans in week 1, Washington in week 2, and Baltimore in Week 3. Who should I use in week 4? I am assuming either Indy at home, Chicago at home, or San Fran at home

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010 Zach Samuels

links to this site are welcome, but copying and reposting of the contents of this page are not permitted without express written consent from the author.