Monday, September 21, 2009

2009 NFL Survivor Elimination Pool - Week 2 Update

My week 2 winner choice, Green Bay, did not win, so I am out. If anyone out there has advanced to week 3 and enjoys reading my weekly pick post, comment to this post with who your week 1 and week 2 correctly picked winners were and I will input them into my model and continue sharing picks for week 3 using your set of available winners to choose from. If I get no replies, then I guess it will be time for me to start thinking about fantasy basketball draft strategy.

5 comments:

  1. Yes...I enjoyed the survivor blog. Too bad the Pack did not win. Were you just going off rankings to determine if it would be a blowout. Or did you have some sort of model that used stats(rushing/receiving/points) to determine how much a team would win by. Almost more trying to handicap the game?

    I would be interested to see who to pick in the future weeks. I lost the Packers; but still have one entry left. I took the Saints in week 1 and the Redskins in week2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction to my first comment. I took the Ravens in Week 1 and the Redskins in Week2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your blog and cant believe the Pack lost. I picked Baltimore in week 1 and Redskins in week 2. Im thinking of going with the Giants in week 3 or thought of the Steelers going to Cincy. Thanks
    Cody

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy your blog very much. I would appreciate any input you have to give me. Week 1 I picked the Colts and Week 2 I picked the Redskins. I am thinking of picking Baltimore this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took Green Bay week 1 and Washington week 2. Philly has the hightest betting line coming in week 3 so far, but even with Mcnabb back that defense was horrendous against New Orleans. Giants or Ravens look like locks, but was hoping to hold out using them although week 3 may be one of the harder weeks on the schedule. Your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010 Zach Samuels

links to this site are welcome, but copying and reposting of the contents of this page are not permitted without express written consent from the author.